FAN: Sponsored Events
Pizza Lunch / Spirit Days
- October 31st & November 1st: Wear your favorite costume day!
- December 15th & 16th: Wacky winter sweater day!
- January 26th & 27th: Pajama Day!
- February 23rd & 24th: Dress up as your hero day!
- April 6th & 7th: Dress like your favorite animal day!
- May 4th & 5th: Matching Multiples day! (see how many friends you can get to match outfits)
- June 1st & 2nd: Crazy everything day! (Wear your craziest outfit, socks, hair, etc.!)
Ways to Help: A sign-up genius link will be sent in the weekly newsletter asking for donations of supplies & parent volunteers day-of to run the stations. This is the largest fundraiser for the school. Contact: Jennifer Johnson at email@example.com
Skate Night Fundraisers
- October 14/15
- Spring Dates coming soon
Ways to Help: Contact: Lorrie Boston
Scooter’s Jungle Fundraisers
- December 6th: Scooter’s Jungle
- February 21st: Scooter’s Jungle
Ways to Help: A sign-up genius link will be set-up for donations. Contact: Ayala Socol at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winter Jubilee on January 24th: Come and join your Da Vinci friends and celebrate the new year with friends. Start 2017 with a potluck & friends.
Ways to Get Involved: The Jubilee needs a chair. Please contact Brianne Allen at email@example.com if you would like to help!
- Science Fair on March 7th: First Time Ever at DVIA! More information coming soon.
- Cardboard Challenge on April 22nd: The DVIA Global Cardboard Challenge is an educational and community initiative inspired by the viral short film, ‘Caine’s Arcade’ – widely cited as one of the most inspiring stories of 2012. This event promotes creativity and imagination among everyone involved. DVIA students and families are organizing and running the Challenge.
Click here to see a short video about the event from 2014.
Ways to Help: This event needs a chair. Please contact Brianne Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help!
- Student Talent Showcase on May 2nd:: Gear up to show your talent – Creative, Visual, Digital, Culinary & Performing Arts!
Ways to Get Involved: To help with planning, please contact Tasneem Sutarwala at email@example.com
- End of Year Cultural Event on June 1st: Families are invited to our 4th Annual Cultural Fair! Please bring a dish representing your family’s heritage and enjoy delicious dishes from other parts of the globe!
Ways to Get Involved: To help with planning, please contact Karen Mack at firstname.lastname@example.org